Alford Group of Parishes

St. Andrew's Church, Hannah

St. Andrew's Church, Hannah

St. Andrew's Church, Hannah

Services

First Sunday 11am Morning Prayer
Third Sunday 3.00pm Evening Prayer

Services are indicated by a large board outside the church and visible from the road.
18th October - Harvest Festival 3pm3pm
20th December - Carol Service

Our Church

This parish consists of two small hamlets about a mile from each other. The tiny stone church, a nave surmounted with a wooden belfry, stands on high ground in Hannah by the side of the Alford to Sutton-on-Sea road about 4 miles from Alford. Built in 1753 the Georgian Group describes the building as having "a plain stone exterior and a simple but elegant interior". The three decker pulpit with tester, the box pews with a small marble font in the corner of one of them, the Creed with the Lord's Prayer and the Ten Commandments on either side of the altar, together with the chandeliers, certainly give this impression.

Church Interior

Church Interior

The small Font

The small Font

Our flower festival is a highlight of the year

Our flower festival is a highlight of the year